June 29, 2011
This was an interesting event in Cluj!!!
|08:30 – 09:20||Registration|
|09:20 – 09:30||Welcome noteHTW Cluj Team|
|09:30 – 10:00||The Netentrepreneur, a new species of entrepreneurMarius Ghenea – Business Angel|
|10:00 – 10:30||Venture capital demystifiedPhilipp Kandal – Skobbler|
|10:30 – 11:00||What I wish I had known before my first product launch?Marius Ghenea, Philipp Kandal, Dan Calinescu, Paul Rawlings||Panel|
|11:00 – 11:30||Coffee break – powered by Starbucks||Take a moment to recharge your batteries and top up your tank with juice or caffeine, or both.|
|Social CRM + Sales 2.0|
|11:30 – 12:00||Can you buy social media influence?Alina Crâncău & Răzvan Dragoș – TvDeCe|
|12:00 – 12:30||Cum sa iti cresti vanzarile pe social media prin intermediul propriilor clientiAlex Rada – Squeeqly|
|12:30 – 14:00||Lunch break||We will have lunches available for all registered attendees from 13:30 to 14:30. Grab a bite and take advantage of the opportunity to catch up with friends, speak with a mentor, and recharge your batteries for a big afternoon.|
|14:00 – 14:30||Mobile Apps in the Enterprise: Mobile before SOA, UX before featuresMircea Botez – ISDC|
|14:30 – 15:00||Screenreach / WIP – Pushing the Mobile BoundariesPaul Rawlings – ScreenReach Interactive|
|15:00 – 15:30||Mobile Apps ChallengesSebastian Presecan – Product Manager at iQuest Technologies|
|15:30 – 16:00||Ubiquitous Computing – past, present, futureDan Calinescu – Fluid Trends|
|16:00 – 16:30||Coffee break – powered by Starbucks||Take a moment to recharge your batteries and top up your tank with juice or caffeine, or both.|
|16:30 – 17:00||Cloud – Why old and why new?Radu Radoi – Sales Director at iQuest Technologies|
|17:00 – 17:30||How to use cloud computing to rock your business, get rich and improve your sex life!Dragos Manac – Appnor MSP|
|17:30 – 18:00||Cloud Computing: Pros & ConsAlex Lapusan – Zitec|
|> 21:00||How to Drink at Cluj – After-party||Club My Way|
-Club Midi was the location (25-on top 100)
June 25, 2011
Leave a Comment
I found this on site of Art Consult.It seems very intersting…….
Which are the advantages of using Romania vs. India/China?
A few arguments:
- Romania has well-educated and highly skilled workers who have a better understanding of Western European culture than their Asian counterparts
- IT workers in Romania offer a cheaper alternative to outsourcing (or the ratio work quality/price is better than the one Asia offers)
- Geographical location of Romania – more closely to the market
- In Romania you can easily find people speaking English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
Links where you can find articles that cover this issue:
- Forbes: Outsourcing Makes A Comeback
- Cluj-Napoca Confirms its Status as Silicon Valley of Europe
- Romania becoming Europe’s fastest-growing outsourcing hub
- In Cluj-Napoca there are 6 public universities and 5 private universities. Two of these universities, Technical University and “Babes-Bolyai” University train students in the IT field. Annually there are over 3000 IT graduates only from these two universities.
- n Romania there are some other 30 universities that prepare students for the IT sector. “Bench Games” conducted by Brainbench, has shown that Romania is the 3rd most certified nation overall, after India and USA.
June 19, 2011
June 19, 2011
June 16, 2011
VAND LOGAN KISS FM pe benzina Vand autoturism Dacia Logan, euro 4, inmatriculat in ro, an fabricatie 2008, berlina cu 5 usi, culoare gri metalizat. Motor pe benzina, putere 64 cp, capacitate cilindrica 1598 cmc, rulaj 26000 km. Transmisia manuala, 5 viteze. Are: abs, inchidere centralizata, oglinzi electrice, geamuri electrice, airbaguri, aer conditionat, climatronic, servo directie, originala, radio, cd. Pret 5500 EUR, negociabil. Masina este in stare foarte buna. Este KISS FM, face parte dintr-o editie KISS FM cu numar limitat de masini puse in vanzare. Telefon 0746 110662