I found this on site of Art Consult.It seems very intersting…….
Which are the advantages of using Romania vs. India/China?
A few arguments:
- Romania has well-educated and highly skilled workers who have a better understanding of Western European culture than their Asian counterparts
- IT workers in Romania offer a cheaper alternative to outsourcing (or the ratio work quality/price is better than the one Asia offers)
- Geographical location of Romania – more closely to the market
- In Romania you can easily find people speaking English, French, German, Italian or Spanish.
Links where you can find articles that cover this issue:
- Forbes: Outsourcing Makes A Comeback
- Cluj-Napoca Confirms its Status as Silicon Valley of Europe
- Romania becoming Europe’s fastest-growing outsourcing hub
- In Cluj-Napoca there are 6 public universities and 5 private universities. Two of these universities, Technical University and “Babes-Bolyai” University train students in the IT field. Annually there are over 3000 IT graduates only from these two universities.
- n Romania there are some other 30 universities that prepare students for the IT sector. “Bench Games” conducted by Brainbench, has shown that Romania is the 3rd most certified nation overall, after India and USA.